Friday, December 14, 2012

Elamir Esmail in Chandigarh, India



I am Elamir Esmail from Egypt ,21 years old, and I study 
pharmacy at the German University in Cairo


When I firstly arrived on the grounds of India, I had the 
cultural shock but it soon faded away when I began to interact with the interns. Besides, the AIESECers were very nice and helped me to adapt to the Indian Lifestyle

My internship was in Chandigarh; literally means the city 
.beautiful

My work was teaching kids English and Mathematics. The Communication was difficult at first, as they cannot speak any English, however, 2 classes it became much easier and I really enjoyed being with them


I taught them things like fruits,vegetables and colors, weekdays and summation.






My cultural exchange experience was just great and it was
 such an amazing feeling to live this cultural diversity






I travelled to a lot of places in India such as Shimla,Dharamshala, Jaipur,Udaipur and Manali







I met a  lot of people whom I consider as 2nd family


What I have learned from this experience is adapting myself
 to any situation and appreciating every little thing in my life, such as my family, my bed, my food,  and my friends 

I would like to thank AIESEC Cairo University and AIESEC 
Chandigarh for giving me this great opportunity.

I’m definitely going to miss every thing and everyone in India : My intern-house mates , AIESECER’s , Swastik vihar , TukTuk drivers , Altius , the Indian food and especially "AROMA"- Our late night escape for food





 






No comments:

Post a Comment