Thursday, May 2, 2013

Perihan Emad in Eskisehir, Turkey



I consider myself as one of the luckiest people to have been chosen for break up the barriers project, my experience in Eskisehir was the most amazing thing that could  ever happen to me, the project was so inspiring, the city is beautiful, the local committee of AIESEC Eskisehir is fantastic and my organizing committee was just awesome. 









Since day 1 I felt like they were my family, and I never felt far from home, we shared everything together we worked together, had fun together, laughed and cried together. I have learned a lot and I have gained a lot, I can talk about those 6 weeks for the rest of my life and I will never forget any moment I have lived there.  






If I could I would repeat this experience millions of times, it was truly a life changing experience in every possible way which exceeded my wildest dreams. Thank you so much AIESEC Eskisehir for everything and thanks a million AISESC Cairo university for giving me this amazing opportunity.




2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear your words which is totally coming from your heart. As we always said, it is not the END, we believe that we will see each other again, but the truth is that we had this amazing experience through AIESEC, no matter which country you live. Thank you AIESEC :)

    ReplyDelete