Sunday, March 18, 2012

Michael Sameh in Itajuba, Brazil

In my internship, I have gained lots of benefits in my social and practical life.


 







 I became the team leader of my team project after a week from starting my work and this opportunity has given me the chance to discover myself and has helped me acquire skills in the area of scheduling, planning,  presentations and other skills that I have never known before and I think if I have studied my whole life, I would have never gained them. And I learned how to overcome any problems and obstacles without having to ask for help. In addition to that, I have become more responsible and now I feel that I am more independent and self-confident.










During my internship, I have faced lots of challenges and I managed to deal with them successfully, and I have learned how to deal with others in an intelligent way despite our cultural differences. Of course,  I cannot forget the great amount of fun I had when I traveled to Salvador, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, which I have visited twice. And from this trip I have learned a lot because I was alone in a country, where most people do not speak English. All of these challenges have made me stronger and this has encouraged and motivated me to join and work in AIESEC Cairo University , in order to help more people to have this great opportunity like me.
 
Thank you AIESEC CU 

3 comments:

  1. michael i'm proud of you my friend
    wish to see you when i come back to egypt
    and work together in aiesec

    and we will make aiesec just an awesome thing that every student wish to go for

    aiesec is what
    dynamite
    aiesec is what
    dynamite
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael!!
      It was great sharing a part of this experience with you.
      u're a really special guy!
      I hope u had lernt a bit from my culture too!
      whenever u decide, u already know u have a friend in Barranquilla waiting for u! :)
      xoxo Jazmín. :) :)

      Delete