Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ahmed Khaled in Chandigarh, India


I really had an amazing experience in India , I learned a lot of things and I knew different cultures because I was staying with people from 10 different countries brazil, Russia, Germany ,  Ukraine, Poland , china, Indonesia , Italy , Mauritius , Japan.



   Those are the people who became my family

My work was to teach poor children English and Maths.  The challenge was that those students cannot understand any English and it was very hard at first to communicate with them but after that I learned some basic Hindi words, I managed to deal with them.

Travelling in India is amazing. I travelled to a lot of places there and I did not know that India was that beautiful until I actually visited it.


                                         

You can see everything you want in India, snow, beaches, rivers, mountains, temples, mosques, villages and civilized areas.



One of the best things that happened for me in this trip that I participated in a Bollywood movie.




It was the best time in my life, I really enjoyed my time there



                     








No comments:

Post a Comment