Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ahmed Zaid in Novosibirsk, Russia



Russia! Woooow....Moscow or Saint Petersburg?
Novosibirsk, Siberia 
Siberia!!!! Are you crazy?!!!
Yes!! 










This was my conversation with my friends after I decided to go to Novosibirsk.
To be honest it was not that easy for me, going to another part of the world where all I know about is the stereotypes of the fields of snow, alcohol, the famous and scary Siberian prisons and nothing interesting at all. But for me that was the real experience and I didn’t regret it. 





When I arrived in Novosibirsk, I saw how beautiful this city is! The streets , the landscapes , the buildings and of course the beautiful people specially the Russian ladies with their beautiful dresses, all of that makes you feel like you are walking in a piece of the heaven. 


I had a chance to be within an amazing team which consists of my amazing colleagues from different nationalities. Whatever I say about them, would not be enough. We benefited from each other’s experience and everyone was helping one another to develop and to get as much as they can from this amazing experience.



My project was to set a development program to the children who need special care in order to increase their awareness and knowledge about life and what is going around them in the world, also to be introduced to new people and cultures. And I was really excited about it as I had the chance to work with children for the first time and to be a part of their simple and beautiful life.

THANK YOU AIESEC for giving me the chance to live this unique experience of my life <3 <3




No comments:

Post a Comment