Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ahmed Auf in Chandigarh, India



I am ahmed auf, 21 years old, studying in faculty of medicine Cairo university…
Last summer, I traveled to India with aiesec.. I had a wonderful experience.. I can say that every day was an adventure, every day I was waiting something new to be a story that I could say to all my friends when I will be back to Egypt..
I learned a lot.. I met people from more than 22 countries.. For my first time, I went to religious temples, rode an elephant, meet different cultures..
simply I can say INCREDIBLE INDIA..
I can say I want to go back there next summer, want to have fun..

I love India and love AIESEC because it gave me the chance to travel there..


Some of the interns J


 WOW.. an elephant !! :D


Golden temple ;)


My farewell party :D


I am Indian :D :D


 Nature :D

No comments:

Post a Comment