Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hussein Makki in Sao Paolo, Brazil


Going to Brazil was a dream for me that I always wanted to accomplish. Few months ago I saw AIESEC CU promoting for their GCDPs and thought maybe I should give it a try and see if I would get lucky and be accepted & few days later I received my acceptance mail then went to a raising session then got matched and after few weeks I realized that my dream has come true when I was on the airplane going to Amsterdam then from there to Brazil.




Gladly, Brazil was even more than what I've ever expected; Beautiful country and green places everywhere, Amazing people and a truly great culture.






 My internship was in Campinas, Sao Paulo with AIESEC Campinas. It was for a project named X4CHANGE. My job was mainly anything related to designing, making logos, internet stuff and I was a part of the OC team organizing for the Global Village Event, but what is really good is that you can always help with everything you can, not just with your job.







What I really loved in Brazil is its people, they are always nice, fun to be with and very helpful.  I also loved that whenever I wanted to do something fun or enjoy my time, there is always a place to go to and company to go with you. I also made lots of friends from all over the world that I will never forget in my whole life and some of them have been already on my best friends list.



My internship in Brazil truly changed my life, I will go back to Egypt a 180 degrees whole different person who will be able to depend on himself in everything, be more open-minded and thinks about life in a whole new happy and optimistic way.


After Allah, I would like to thank AIESEC CU for giving me this opportunity to change my life and help in making a change around the world even if it was a very small change.


"Always believe in your dreams and have the determination to accomplish it, Because with Belief & Determination, your dreams will come true"  Hussein Y. Makki

No comments:

Post a Comment