Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mina Michael in Gaziantep, Turkey

When the eastern cultural is blended with modern civilization passing through fragrant history, then we are definitely talking about turkey -  a modern civilized European country sharing with Egypt many similarities in religion , cultural and taste . 







And for me, I feel like I have discovered the real super me and I have gained self confidence while having presentations about our beloved country, an experience that changed my way of thinking so if you are just wishing to see a somehow similar cultural country with a modern view I advise you to come to turkey and you will know the taste of Turkish coffee.
And believe me, you will feel that you are so welcome here.


Turkish people love Egyptians and love Egypt, so come on and lets show them who are truly we - Mina Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment